Monday 28 October 2013

Personal Project

For those of you that have been following my photographic development path, you will know that I owe a lot of what I learnt to The Photographers Academy and in particular being an Apprentice to Mark Cleghorn for a year.  Well I am pleased to announce that we are back filming with them again, as many of the followers wanted to know what we had been up to in the years following the Apprentice year and how we had developed.  This next cycle of training is designed to push our skills to develop new, well new to us, techniques and try new concepts.  Over that past month or 2, I have been working on a personal project where I explored the use of light in the studio to define muscle tone and shape.  These shoots have been on a Male Model, a Russian Hip Hop and Street Dancer and a female Body Builder. Below are a couple of images from the Dancer.



No comments:

Post a Comment