Friday 13 July 2012

Olympic Torch travels through Poole

Well after many miles and numerous cities and towns, the Olympic Torch passed through Poole today on it's way to Bournemouth for the night.  With just 2 weeks to the start of the Olympics and with the weather slightly drier for a change following last nights washed out event in Weymouth, the public were out in force to see the flame go through.  


At the location I took these photos, I believe it was Drew Mcmahon who was holding the flame.  You will see some images of Lady on the top of the Samsung bus, she is a model and friend of mine who I worked with during my time as an apprentice to Mark Cleghorn at PT4U.  As I said the Torch was on it's way to Bournemouth where local residents had tickets to attend the evening event down on the beach, thankfully the rain has stayed away tonight!








No comments:

Post a Comment