Saturday 9 January 2010

My new Blog

Welcome to my new blog to compliment my updated Website, jbmphotography.co.uk. I am a Wedding and Portrait Photographer based in Poole, Dorset. I am passionate about what I do and love capturing those moments in time to be cherished for ever.

During the past year my photography has dramatically changed after being selected as an apprentice to Mark Cleghorn, a highly sought after UK Wedding and Portrait Photographer, where I appear, alongside other apprentices, as part of the Phototraining4U online training resource. I will keep you posted on an opportune basis as to the progress along the way, although we only have another 5 months left!

I will use this blog to post some photographs of projects that i am working on as well as a few i have done already. Keep an eye out for future updates....